You can survive and move on
While divorce is a mess- an emotional, financial and legal disaster- you can turn chaos into order. Surviving divorce, for both you and your children, takes time. But there are things you can do while the clock is running to speed the healing. Act now- take charge of your life- is the plan that will move you forward.
Divorce at Heartchoice.com offers articles on is it time for me to divorce?, overview of divorce issues, telling your children about divorce, divorce mediation, deciding whether joint custody is right for you, what your children are going through, getting along with your ex, making parental decisions together, are you ready to start over?, remarriage- single woman/divorced man with kids and holidays for the divorced.
Don’t go through divorce alone. Send us your questions.
For dads, be aware of The Divorced Survival Book.
You can call (877) 219-3207 toll free to speak with an experienced divorce attorney in your area. For more information about finding an attorney, please click here.
- Is it time for me to divorce?
- Overview of divorce issues
- Telling your children about divorce
- Divorce mediation
- Deciding whether joint custody is right for you
- What your children are going through
- Getting along with your ex
- Making parental decisions together
- Are you ready to start over?
- Remarriage- single woman/divorced man with kids
- Holidays for the divorced